Snowy Biology Day
Before the bell had rung, my bio teacher had reminded us about our midterm which would be given to us in a week or two. Since it is an AP class, I thought that I would be nice for once and ACTUALLY study for this midterm. My studying days went by and I figured that I couldn’t do this alone. *sighs*
So I gathered couple of my friends and decided to have a study group. It was a really cold day with cloudy skies, but I had no idea it was going to snow. To warm ourselves, I made instant noodles for everyone.
After warming up with hot 3 minute noodles, we studied for about 2 to 3 hours and got very “hyper”.
*note the bag of chips and iPods* OH YES WE WERE STUDYING!!! : )
It was either because of the Heresy’s chocolate I gave them or we just got really bored. I had given up on AP Bio as well, so then we watched couple of our favorite scenes from our favorite Asian dramas.
this is what I do most of the time when I'm home
Our party of 4 people moved to the outside world, where it had begun to snow.
Well when I think snow, I automatically for a snowball and hunt for my first victim. But this time I had the camera in my hand. Well the outcome is this:
*should have paid her for shoveling my drive way haha*
*Thank you Devi, Sharan, and Megan for not killing
me for the use of their embarrassing pictures*





0 comments:
Post a Comment